Tuesday 6 June 2017

Lux Drives

The New Porsche Panamera Turbo E-Hybrid Executive

If I were to win the lottery right now, this car right here... I wouldn't even think twice!
I mean look at that rear 😏 it says Thuliloves on the plate.


I'm not a fan of the 2 door, batwing doors type of convertibles. I like a car that I can see I can feel safe in. The Porsche Panamera is definitely it!

Small but not too small. Family car but still a sexy 5 door, sexy and sporty beast.

 I am in love with this German machine.

Sleek design. 

Very compact and elegant. 

Businessy yet Stylish.


I am not a big tech-car-geek... for further car specs, click here.


All images from the Porsche website.


The Porsche website info says it well... 
"Just what you need when you’re on a journey to the future."

mwa
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
******************
Twitter: @ToolyLoves
Instagram: thuliloves

Please do comment, love hearing your stylish opinions....
not forgetting to follow the blog.
***************************

No comments:

Post a Comment