Thursday 16 November 2017

#ECmeetup


The year went by so quickly. It's almost time to purchase Christmas gifts and attend work year-end functions... festivities galore.

I'm all for affordability, and for gifts, look no further. Clicks has specials for days, 20% off selected items, 3 for the price of 2 etc. #budgetsista
Browsing through their Christmas catalogue will definitely be worth your while, there's a gift perfect for everyone. 

Oh and another bonus, you can easily shop online and goodies can be delivered to your door (no standing in line required)


Jacket + Dress _ Zara | Shoes _ Legit
This past Saturday, 11 November 2017 I attended the second #ECmeetup for the year.  As per usual it was awesome!

There's no dressup theme, but since it's summer and I haven't been out for quite some time; I pulled out this jacket. It's super fun to wear. I've worn it with jeans before to pull of a casual look.

If you follow the Thuliloves blog you'll know that when I buy an item of clothing, on top of my list is versatility - "will I be able to wear this item again with something else?"

The #ECmeetup is essentially about networking, meeting new faces around the Nelson Mandela Bay whom are in the blogging sphere. 

I met this cool lady at the meetup, she heads up the social media of Tavcor PE (how cool 🙌).
I mingled and rubbed shoulders with quite some interesting ladies and gentlemen of the Bay, exchanged numbers/business cards for future collaborations and such. It was such an awesome chilled day.

The ambiance at the event was too awesome, mellow background music (courtesy of NMU Music students) they sang all of SA's hit bangers, yummy food, great venue - the day was so perfect plus the weather was behaving as well (no 4 seasons in one day).

Not to forget the goodie bag. Filled with goodies to the brim of the bag!!!! Was totally looking forward to unpacking it when I got home. 

I was also one of the lucky prize winners. I won a hamper from Carrossa Pink Me Up. A female owned beauty business from Durban, KwaZulu Natal. Her packaging is amazing and everything has an awesome smell... like "Strawberry Mojito" for a scent, imagine how it smells like, one word DIVINE!

Enough blabbing... checkout my awesome prize and what was inside the #ECmeetup goodie bag!





I love the quotes on the hand cream... instant pick me up!



Afriderm products are sold at Edgars | Oh So Heavenly & Enjoy products are sold at Clicks



mwa
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
******************
Twitter: @ToolyLoves
Instagram: thuliloves

Please do comment, love hearing your stylish opinions....
not forgetting to follow the blog.
***************************

No comments:

Post a Comment