Saturday 18 November 2017

Summer Glow #budgetBuys

I've been reading a lot of great reviews about the African Extracts Rooibos products. 
I came across this trio while I was at Dischem (R119,95) - a super bargain!



I don't have problematic skin, just that when seasons change my skin changes too. In winter I normally mix my facial cream with a drop of tissue oil (for extra moisture as my skin tends to get dry quickly).

I used the African Extracts Rooibos trio for a week. I wasn't very pleased. After applying the toner on my face my face felt dry and after applying their facial cream I thought it would restore the moisture on my face but it didn't. The cream is so light on my face, felt like I didn't apply anything on my face.
I really didn't like using it. So I discontinued.

I was really hoping it would work for my face because it's so affordable for a 3-step facial routine.



Himalaya products have also received a ton great reviews from bloggers. I had 2 black spots on my cheek that I wanted to get rid off, so I put the Himalaya Moisturizing Aloe Vera Face Wash to the test.

One main thing that always attracts me when purchasing a product is the price thereafter the ingredients used in the product.
This moisturizing face wash's key ingredients are: Aloe Vera & Cucumber. Bonus is that it's soap-free.

I tested the product alongside the Intensive Moisturizing Cream (with Vitamin E) and after 4 weeks, the 2 black spots were gone and my skin looked and felt great.

You can get both the face wash + the cream at Clicks for less than R90 #budgetSista
I'm a beauty bar kind of girl, and they work well for my face. Slowly but sure though I'm trying to be more "lady-like" and have a 3-step facial routine (face wash, tone, moisturize).
Beauty bars are so amazing. They are super affordable plus they last long.

Dove beauty bar

African Extract Rooibos Natural Plant Soap

(All products can be purchased from Clicks)

 mwa
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
******************
Twitter: @ToolyLoves
Instagram: thuliloves

Please do comment, love hearing your stylish opinions....
not forgetting to follow the blog.
***************************


No comments:

Post a Comment